Plated jewellery has a thin layer of precious metal on another solid metal which can rub off with constant contact with your skin. Continual exposure to sweat, water, perfumes, and chemicals present in the toiletries can tarnish the plated jewellery. To elongate the life of your plated jewellery, just follow these simple care instructions.
- Always take your plated jewellery off before sleeping to avoid constant friction created when it rubs against your skin.
- Keep your jewellery dry. If your plated jewellery gets wet then immediately wipe it with a paper towel.
- Avoid letting your jewellery coming in contacts with chemicals like chlorine, nail polish remover, soaps, or perfumes as it can destroy the metal coating.
- Take your jewellery off before any tough physical activity to keep it away from your sweat.
- Store all your jewellery in individual plastic bags to avoid tarnishing and removal of the thin plated layer due to rubbing and scratching.
We are in no case responsible for signs of damage or wear after 1 month of purchase. Clients are welcomed to our store to get your item repolished/ cleaned.